Jingle Bells Remix 2016 Jingle Bells Remix 2016

Oh shit dude, had no idea you were still active. I have a number of your older stuff i my library and have even dropped some during some of my DJ sessions at different events.

Anyway, I'm sure you whipped this up pretty quickly. I see you have the same style as you have, but that can be both good and bad. It's good, because I've always liked it, but it's bad because I can't hear a whole lot of improvement. I don't know, though. Maybe you're not pursuing music at all and it's just a hobby. The quality just seems 10 years late, which is fine, in fact, awesome for certain styles of games and such. Would love to see a longer version!

Out of Sync Out of Sync

Jesus, the strong use of sidechain is so perfect in this. The eerie ambient vibe you're clearly going for magnifies it. If you continue this feel, keep doing it, because this method is working for you, mate. <3

Obelion responds:

Hey, frizzyo, thank you for your feedback. The sidechain in this particular track is as strong as it is for a very specific reason: The main wobble bass is not synced to the tempo, it's actually a tiny bit too fast. Hence the title. With this, I tried to create a groove, where the drum beat is steady, but still feels like every hit takes you by surprise. The strong side chain is used to mask that a little bit, so that the out of sync-wobble doesn't seem out of place. The wobble with the beat would just sound flat out wrong and misplaced, if it wasn't for the side chain!
Now that I was forced to have strong side chain set up, I abused that by making a lot of things that would sound messy without a super obvious side chain: a gigantic reverb and delay on a darkish bass plus a choiry pad layered on top of that right in the main parts. The side chain cleans that mess up and makes it sound good.
With that said, I'm really glad you enjoyed my track! I'll try to make creative use of side chain in the future again!

-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

What ever happened to adding lyrics mate? Almost submitted something years ago

Axel-f never die Axel-f never die

I love the Waterflame-esque bass. That little old school videogame flare. And with the drop, I love mahine-gun style dubstep bass. I don't post on here often, but you can tell I do from my latest submission. Keep it up, dude! Videogame style dubstep is killer

Illuminati Confirmed Illuminati Confirmed

I like it. I'm assuming HarraH meant the mastering was a little close to peak. That's all I noticed. Like the trippiness. Could use a little more room in it though. If you're going for very spacious, then I don't know. Maybe some more subtle ambience then. I still like it though.

DJ-Nitro responds:

thx m8. yeah i didnt want to put a lot of reverb on it. but i'll take that into mind.

Z STEP Z STEP

Not bad. I like the style. A little repetetive, but I like the glitchy vibe to it. I'd imagine it'd be better with some heavier bass, but that's my opinion.

optimize responds:

ok fair enough
thnx

Pandemonium-ProfAdmBacon Pandemonium-ProfAdmBacon

As a reply to what Pitfall said, this is way too hard to be trance. And the sythnesizer makes it too melodic to be just hardstyle. Hardcore is perfect as a genre for this. This track is awesome. Keep up the good work, dude!

Superscalar Superscalar

This deserves more publicity. Must share. Have. And will continue to do so. Fucking great job dude

Pokemon Dubsteppy Remix Pokemon Dubsteppy Remix

Shit, dude! This is by far the best pokemon dubstep remix I've ever heard. Keep up the flow you got, man.

lalor dance loop lalor dance loop

Dude this is awesome! As soon as hearing it, my mood changed into the party, upbeat feel. I'm not sure if maybe it just uploaded wrong, but the loop has a break at the immediate beginning.