Mercias and the Moon Man Mercias and the Moon Man

I really enjoy the use of text in the intro with "moon man" Really accents the point you're trying to make. The effect used at the end of the intro on the title was sick. Keep doing that kind of stuff, really. Effects aside, I really love the idea of bringing what we see as the past into what we see as the "future". Really puts a perspective on how things may have always (and most likely have been) beyond our own technology. Artstyle is great. Love the creativity. Whoever did the music, did a great job as well. It fits the theme, and sounds brilliant. Happily ambient.

MeatPop199 responds:

Cheers! I brought over a lot of ideas for the effects from studying film and really wanted to make this animation feel like a spectacle! My friend Jack did the music, who I'm looking forward to working with for future projects, cause he's great!

Rooftop Allure Rooftop Allure

Thanks for hyping me up for Mirror's Edge 2 again :D

DBZ DBZ

Definitely awesome for a first try. Since you want to know, here are the wrongs and rights I came up with.
Wrongs:
-Too choppy - Try increasing frame rate, and adding more frames.
-Too slow - making the animations move quicker increases tension and makes it feel more action-like.
-Scenery - The backgrounds are a little unscaled and doesn't blend with the characters. Try creating your own.
-Music - The music didn't really compliment the actual fight. Either that, or add in sound effects.
-----
Rights (in my own opinion)
-Art - I enjoyed the sprite theme. The effects you drew are good too.
-Concept - Although a little story/dialogue entry would have made it start with meaning, the idea is pretty good. It's common enough to be understood easily, yet very flexible because of fighting possibilities. Definitely excellent to start with, I think.

Hope this helps you out to make improvements :D
Looking forward to seeing new videos. Good luck!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Holy shit

That was intense. Mad awesome. The only problem I had with it was that the sound effects were too loud. They overpowered the music too greatly and were a bit distorted due to high frequency. Tone it down a bit and it's perfect!

Demon Damien Demon Damien

Alright

It seems it might be kind of good at first. But, it also seems it'll get old pretty quickly.
Also, you should try and use less bone tool, and draw more positions. It takes more time, but looks a lot better in the end.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Holy shit :D

I died laughing when I saw Lisa. That was freaking awesome hahaha

jumping turtles jumping turtles

Effort!!!

I really admire dedication put into something even as short as this. And, jumping turtles = win :D

turtleco responds:

tortoise > the hare

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Excellent

heh, fucking skeet fighter...